When it comes to life, growth is not an option.



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ok God, Where Are You?

Right here. Within and Without. In your problems. In your solutions. In your mind. In your heart. In your disappointments. In your decisions. In your indecisiveness. In your fears. In your peace. Where ever you are, that's where I AM. Because I AM in you. I AM a part of you. But I will only have as much say in your life as you would allow. Your wish is always my command. Want me in the backseat? Your wish is my command. Want Me in the front seat? Your wish is my command. Want Me in the driver's seat. Your wish is my command; but just know that with you driving or me driving, the destination will not change, but the journey will....

...if then God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven;how much more will He clothe you, O ye of little faith? Seek not what ye shall eat or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of a doubtful mind. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God...happiness, peace and joy :)

Fear not little flock; for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom
-Luke 12:32
(Live Well -Go Within)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Vashti,

    Do you have a site for your coaching ?

    karrine

    ReplyDelete