When it comes to life, growth is not an option.



Sunday, July 18, 2010

40 days to 40 (Day 39)

As I sat in Church today,I looked at my parents, and was grateful that I still have them both in my life. As they're getting older (in number), I'm appreciating them more. Parenting isn't easy and its not something you stop doing once your children are a certain age. As hard as you try to steer and guide, sometimes you're "on it", other times, you "miss it", but when its all said and done, all you know is that you love your children. Our parents are people who did the best they could with what they knew. I sometimes "wish" that I could build them their dream home, and maybe put nice "nest" in their bank account, take away their worries and cares, protect them...you know....all the things they desire for me as their child :)



(Live Well -Thank God for Parents!)

No comments:

Post a Comment